Xecute is typing… Series #1, Announcement — March 19th 2019
Dear all QWC members,
It has been a tough year for a lot of crypto communities. We witnessed many pumps and dumps, exchange frauds, government regulations, and dying coins. Well.. the good news is we are still here, working on improvements and adding more features.
Looking back last 12 months, the followings are the major events and achieved milestones users can notice.
– Exchange Listing
We are currently listed on Crex 24 (BTC), Bitexlive (BTC, DOGE), BiteBTC (ETH, DASH, BCHABC) and experienced exit scam exchanges : OctaEx, Crep Exchange, Altex. We will continue to add more reliable exchnages, but mostly those listed in CMC will get priority. We will be included in the next update of bisq. Yay!!!
Now our telegram channel is about 850 members (after getting rid of bots) and I expect more new users or returning users once QWC retains some value in the market. We created facebook, twitter and instagram channels and also actively engaged in telegram channels for international communities. We are also planning to open up youtube channel for video contents.
More team members joined to contribute to our network and established foundation. I expect to see more activities from foundation soon. We also have the first merchant who accepts QWC as a method of payment in UK and community members who crafted artifacts exclusively for QWC.
1. Foremost, Alex has continued to contribute his dev work to our cryptocurrency development and management. He is one of the founders of this network, not me. If you appreciate his dedication please type “Thanks, Alex”.
2. Initial web development social media management by Jordan and fantasic updates from ghostx1x is definitely worthy to mention in this announcement. We all should thank their hard work.
3. Block Explorer received a facelift and it is from Karbo, so let’s thank Karbo developer, Aiwe for providing such wonderful code. BTW, this explorer has become almost CN coin standard. QWC has plan to roll out a completely new block explorer before the end of 3Q 2019.
4. Release of Web wallet is another milestone in terms of increasing acceessibility and useability of our cryptocurrency. We plan to add 2FA feature to fortify security measures. No central server, decentralized client application. Kudos for Masari and Karbo and Dev Alex for customizing it for Qwertycoin.
5. Release of Zero wallet is a sign that QWC is one step closer to EPoSe. If you don’t know what EPoSe is, please read the whitepaper. Users no longer need to download the complete blockchain but instead use service nodes provided by the core team and community members. If you still want to run your node and use it, we will provide this option. So don’t worry.
6. Advanced compilation setup and modernizing cmake script. Those of you, who compiled binaries from QWC source code in the past, now you can realize how simple and easy it has become. Thanks spectr.
7. Current codebase is compatible with Andriod platform. Soon, all official wallet developments are expecetd to be finised, including the most anticipated mobile wallets based on simplewallet. This means that your wallet file(s) will be stored in your local device and use remote node for using QWC blockchain.
8. Major version from 1.0 to 5.0 with optimized settings.
9. We now have Wiki. Check it out. Thanks to blockinator. https://github.com/qwertycoin-org/qwertycoin/wiki
and much more.. Check out our github for more up to date development status. We have exciting updates coming in this year.
What do you all think? Maybe less than what other coins did in the past, right? But in reality, we did much more than 99% of coins out there. I really hope we all will stand the test of time and make QWC a successful blockchain.
Don’t forget to say Thanks to above names.