April 24, 2019
Dear Qwertycoin Community,
We are happy to announce that the Android Qwertycoin Mobile Wallet is ready for takeoff!
For errors and problems please send a PM to (ExploShot) with screenshots or a precise error description to reconstruct them.
We hope you like the wallet – We would appreciate feedback.
April 19, 2019
Qwertycoin is with Monero and Turtle the fastest growing Cryptonight project in terms of developments of the existing Blockchain, as well as the new developments.
No other CN project known to me (except monero and turtle) has such a strong development as we have for months including the next months / years. We have a big todo with a huge workload of new ideas.
For example the Blockchain encrypted messenger function. You can send short messages through the QWC Blockchain
100% encrypted, 100% anonymous and 100% untraceable
✔️ I would generally recommend to every participant in the crypto scene to watch the projects from the viewpoint of the developers. Then you will notice that many projects may have a price or more volume but are dead inside.
I could name half a dozen of dead projects that still have a higher price than Qwertycoin.
💡 Price doesn’t matter 💡
Maybe I’m selfish, but I know that our developers are very good. We are making a lot of progress in the background. but, someone without technical understanding does not see all these important steps. That’s our problem.
April 8, 2019
Dear all QWC members,
I would like to provide updates today.
- 3rd Party Exchange and Trading
In terms of trading, currently we are too, let me correct this, way too concentrated on one specific exchange and the shear sell volume on a price range is just mind blowing. This must spread out over various exchanges to get the price moving.
We are now on Bisq exchange, a decentralized BTC and fiat exchange. It has relatively low liquidity like any other DEXs. Their trading system is different from exchanges most of you experienced before, so we may have to create a guide for trading on this exchange.
I am continuously getting in touch with new exchanges as well. If you find an exchange that promotes free listing, let me know.
1. Bulletproof on Qwertycoin
We have begun the implementation of Monero’s bulletproof on Qwertycoin blockchain. The lead time for codebase implementation will take about a month.
2. Deprecate Subaddress Integration Plan
After carefule review over time, this feature may not be required for our blockchain. QWC is not going to be the best and leading anonymous coin, because we do not position ourselves that way in the market. I will dicuss in more details later on.
3. Multi-Signature Wallet
This feature might be useful for exchange wallets because we have experienced moral hazzards from the past. A way to protect our memebers from losing coins.
4. Code Coverage
Code coverage helps developers to make better codes basically by running tests. Check out what others have done here. (https://quacc.org/)
5. Mobile Wallet
We are working on releasing mobile wallet(s). Stay tuned. I am sure we will see people saying “When Mobile Wallet?” in this channel. Care to make an emoji for this?
6. DB Implementation
As size of our blockchain grows, it may be necessary to use DB like BCN and Monero in near future. Will update as we move on.
7. A New Explorer
I love the explorer we use now, but it can be better. Planning to renew this feature within 2019.
Not the time yet.
– – – – – – – – –
QWC is just over 15 months old and we are growing very fast.
Our team is communicating 24/7 to make QWC better every day.
March 19, 2019
Dear all QWC members,
It has been a tough year for a lot of crypto communities. We witnessed many pumps and dumps, exchange frauds, government regulations, and dying coins. Well.. the good news is we are still here, working on improvements and adding more features.
Looking back last 12 months, the followings are the major events and achieved milestones users can notice.
– Exchange Listing
We are currently listed on Crex 24 (BTC), Bitexlive (BTC, DOGE), BiteBTC (ETH, DASH, BCHABC) and experienced exit scam exchanges : OctaEx, Crep Exchange, Altex. We will continue to add more reliable exchnages, but mostly those listed in CMC will get priority. We will be included in the next update of bisq. Yay!!!
Now our telegram channel is about 850 members (after getting rid of bots) and I expect more new users or returning users once QWC retains some value in the market. We created facebook, twitter and instagram channels and also actively engaged in telegram channels for international communities. We are also planning to open up youtube channel for video contents.
More team members joined to contribute to our network and established foundation. I expect to see more activities from foundation soon. We also have the first merchant who accepts QWC as a method of payment in UK and community members who crafted artifacts exclusively for QWC.
1. Foremost, Alex has continued to contribute his dev work to our cryptocurrency development and management. He is one of the founders of this network, not me. If you appreciate his dedication please type “Thanks, Alex”.
2. Initial web development social media management by Jordan and fantasic updates from ghostx1x is definitely worthy to mention in this announcement. We all should thank their hard work.
3. Block Explorer received a facelift and it is from Karbo, so let’s thank Karbo developer, Aiwe for providing such wonderful code. BTW, this explorer has become almost CN coin standard. QWC has plan to roll out a completely new block explorer before the end of 3Q 2019.
4. Release of Web wallet is another milestone in terms of increasing acceessibility and useability of our cryptocurrency. We plan to add 2FA feature to fortify security measures. No central server, decentralized client application. Kudos for Masari and Karbo and Dev Alex for customizing it for Qwertycoin.
5. Release of Zero wallet is a sign that QWC is one step closer to EPoSe. If you don’t know what EPoSe is, please read the whitepaper. Users no longer need to download the complete blockchain but instead use service nodes provided by the core team and community members. If you still want to run your node and use it, we will provide this option. So don’t worry.
6. Advanced compilation setup and modernizing cmake script. Those of you, who compiled binaries from QWC source code in the past, now you can realize how simple and easy it has become. Thanks spectr.
7. Current codebase is compatible with Andriod platform. Soon, all official wallet developments are expecetd to be finised, including the most anticipated mobile wallets based on simplewallet. This means that your wallet file(s) will be stored in your local device and use remote node for using QWC blockchain.
8. Major version from 1.0 to 5.0 with optimized settings.
9. We now have Wiki. Check it out. Thanks to blockinator. https://github.com/qwertycoin-org/qwertycoin/wiki
and much more.. Check out our github for more up to date development status. We have exciting updates coming in this year.
What do you all think? Maybe less than what other coins did in the past, right? But in reality, we did much more than 99% of coins out there. I really hope we all will stand the test of time and make QWC a successful blockchain.
Don’t forget to say Thanks to above names.
QWC is just over 14 month old and we are growing very fast. Our team is communicating 24/7 to make QWC better everyday.
March 15, 2019
February 8, 2019
Check out the new Web Wallet
-Create new Wallet in your Browser!
-Import your existent wallet via mnemonic- or private keys.
Keys on your device
No servers, fully encrypted!
Send Everywhere, Anytime!
-Export your Webwallet to your Desktop Client
If you use Google Chrome Browser you can install this Web Application in your Browser.
Or use it on your mobile Device with any Browser (Chrome recommend).
Use it as a mobile wallet. Scan the recipient QR Code and transfer QWC in short time.
Check it out NOW: https://myqwertycoin.com/
February 1, 2019
The Qwertycoin community decided to switch back to Cryptonight Classic via their own voting platform.
The Hard Fork was successfully executed on Block Height 250,720.
Please change your Miner Settings:
“cnAlgorithm”: “cryptonight”, “cnVariant”: 0, “cnBlobType”: 0,
January 5, 2019
Succesfull Community Voting:
Q: Shall we switch back to Cryptonight-Classic? (https://voting.qwertycoin.org/?election=1)
Download new Software and replace it BEFORE Block height 250,720
Classic Daemon & Simplewallet
GUI (Desktop Client)
Poolowner or Nodeowner please compile it by yourself if precompiled version doesn’t work with your hardware.