August 10, 2019
We think now is a good time for us to grow community and steady price, rather than listing on those non-top exchanges.
Some exchange came to our Chinese community and ask to list qwc into their exchange, some even offer free listing. But we politely refused. We Chinese community don’t think the more exchanges the better, so we refused them.
Let me clarify what we Chinese community think are the more important thing for qwc to do at this stage.
1. Grow community, in whatever way you can think of. Chinese community has donated more than 100 millions qwc from community itself and this fund will be used to promote QWC, that means collaborate with some local medias, who will write articles and make posters to spread QWC to as far as we can.
2. Unite as many miners as we can, we Chinese community now has a qwc miner group, and more and more miners join us. We also try our best to convince those dero miners to join us. Also, we has collaborate with some big pool provider like dxpool. We do this because we think the HashRate is the most important. If we lose miners, we will put QWC into risk.
3. Steady the price. We have unite a bunch of community members to build the buy wall on https://www.citex.co.kr/#/trade/QWC_BTC, you can have a look there. We do this because currently we all experience people’s frustration even complain while QWC drop from 60 subsats to 15 subsats.
So we think price is important too. If we don’t show community qwc’s buy power, then community may loose confidence.
Dear team, let’s slow down the step of listing some non-head, not famous exchanges. let’s think together, make our community strong, spread qwc, not only in China, but all over the world.
– Chinese Qwertycoin Community
August 7, 2019
August 6, 2019
A small announcement:
For 3Q, I set my next development goal to make a new explorer that shows the following:
1. Block Explorer
2. Mining(PoW) Explorer
3. Network/Node(PoS) Explorer
4. Market Explorer
5. QWC Tools
This update is very much critical to our path forward to EPoSe.
We have used Karbo’s explorer like many other CN coins for a long time and it has served its purpose very well. Once we complete this new explorer,
I believe QWC will set a new standard for Crypto scene in terms of what kind of information really needs to be public and shared among users.
Also, android version of simple wallet is expected to be launched within 3Q as well as LMDB(database) implementation on QWC,
which will allow more efficient mixin(anonymity) compared to Monero.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here:
Dear all QWC members,
Thanks you for your support on the recent market movements including additional exchange listings led by our international communities.
Up until June, tradings on QWC pairs took place in two exchanges, mainly Crex24 and BiteBTC. BiteBTC, which listed QWC with my personal funds, turned out to be an exchange that failed to build trust on our members. I apologize for the incidents. I personally wrote them emails numerous times but failed to get any replies regarding issues our members claimed. BiteBTC now has changed its name to Fedilo(fedilo.com) claimed to be owned by SBC, but I am not convinced that I could endorse this exchange to our members until all previous withdrawal issues are sorted out.
New exchanges: Bituan(bituan.com) in Hong Kong and Citex(citex.co.kr) in Korea
After listing on above two exchanges, the market value of QWC has jumped more than 10 times and the coin value is nearing 1 satoshi, which everyone hoped for. The coins are now more distributed over multiple markets and regions that the overall stability of market value and liquidation improved significantly.
I just wanted to mention that what really drives the market is the our expectation. If we expect QWC to reach 10 satoshi, we will get there. If we only limit the future of QWC to 0.5 satoshi, that’s where it is going to stay. It will take some time and we expect to see some corrections even after we reach more exchanges in near future.
July 24, 2019
[Announcement – July 25th, 2019]
We who started from the bottom of cryptospace has turned into one of the most profitable coins in the market. Marketcap hit 2 million USD and we all expect it to rise even more in near future. In line with this expectation, I would like to make today’s announcement regarding crowdfunding for exchange listings.
P2PB2B has contacted us for some time now and they have offered a listing on their exchnage if we get to pay a fee of 3 BTC.
Yes, this is a lot of value when you think about the total buy walls we have in the market.
Tell us whether we as a community should try to crowdfund this act or not.
June 20, 2019
[Announcement – June 15th, 2019]
Time really flies and it has been almost a month since QWC is listed on CMC. Today’s announcement is regarding the development work done on the core of the project and webwallet interface to make it more user friendly.
Qwertycoin is a fork of Cryptonote Original. From this source code, Cryptonote developers used this codebase to develop source code for BCN and XMR. If you want to know more about how all CN projects are linked to each other, please visit https://forkmaps.com/
For the past 7 weeks,
1. Developers cleaned up the native portion of source code through linting. Linting is like formatting documents in a certain way that is human readable.
2. The folder and file sturecture was reorganized in the codebase to make it easier to fork and customize QWC blockchain.
This was a necessary step in my opinion before the implementation of EPoSe. This implementation will take a while because we will be changing many things. The only thing I ask from our community is to provide support this chain deserves until we get to our goal. Thanks for reading.
On May 17th of 2019, Qwertycoin (Ticker:QWC) is listed on CoinMarketCap (CMC).
The bright minds and dedicated members of QWC core team, sincerely appreciates our community members who made this possible.
I do not like using cliche but I must express that such accomplishment would not be possible without your continuous support.
This is a significant milestone. Yet it is not the end of our journey.
We have a vision and, together, we can show the world how QWC can make a difference.
Thanks for reading this post and I am also very happy and excited. To that end, I am going out for a drink tonight.
— — — — — — — — —
QWC is just over 14 months old and we are growing very fast. Our team is communicating 24/7 to make QWC better every day.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them on this post. Thanks.
Read on Medium:
May 7, 2019
[Announcement – May 7th, 2019]
The current trading volume is being monitored by CMC for listing Qwertycoin. The reply from CMC is in the following. Please note that we do not need to submit additional requests to CMC for their evaluation. Keep trading on Crex24 and BiteBTC to make this possible.
Thank you for the update. We have all the information that we need for now.
We will continue to monitor the trading activity/volume over a period of time to determine whether this can be organically sustained. This is also one of the reasons why we do not specify any thresholds and assessment intervals, as that would make it easy to ‘game’ the system.
• For trading volumes, there is no specific threshold that we are able to disclose publicly, as we benchmark our assessment against market conditions and other applications.
• As a general rule of thumb (this is by no means a guarantee), 3-figure USD volumes and below per exchange are harder to justify.
We prefer to see a sustained and organic increase in trading volume/activity across at least 2 CMC-supported exchanges before we can perform a proper evaluation.
Please note that these are just the minimum requirements, and meeting them does not guarantee a listing.
• You may send us additional information about your progress (via this thread) to keep us updated, especially if you have made some noteworthy progress.
• However, please do not submit duplicate requests as it will add to the request queue and slow down the process.
For more information regarding the listing process, please see: https://coinmarketcap.com/methodology/#listings-criteria