In you have been using the remote node in combination with the official Qwertycoin Desktop you may experience issues when switching back to local or automatic mode. It most cases the application will crash and a simple restart will solve the issue.
Some users report that restarting the wallet application results in yet another crash. If your get stuck in this loop don’t worry there is a simple fix using any text editor of your choice.
- Browse to you Qwertycoin data folder. Default on Windows is something like C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\qwertycoin
- Open the GUI configuration file qwertycoinwallet.cfg using Notepad or any other editor
- Change the connectionMethod value to
- to use the Embedded node (default)
- to use the Local Daemon
- to use the configured remote node
That’s it. Start your wallet and things should be back to normal.